POSITIONS AT SOBER SPACE
Freelance Data Collectors
- Collect sober & sober-friendly activities, events, bars & restaurants in your area.
- Must have an eye for finding trendy & fun locations.
- Must be sober or sober-curious since the things you’ll be collecting are in those categories.
We’re hiring in almost every state in the US, Canada, the UK, New Zealand, & Australia.
To apply please email your resume and some background information about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Content Creators
- Take multiple small videos of you participating in sober/sober-friendly activities, events, and at bars/restuarants.
- Must know how to take nice stable videos.
- Videos will be put together in the form of IG reels & Tiktoks.
For examples of what we are looking for please look at the few reels we have on Instagram.
Hiring in every US state, Canada, the UK, New Zealand, and Australia.
To apply please email email@example.com
Freelance PT Social Media Coordinator
- Must live in the US
- Must be sober or sober-curious
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills
- Well-versed in all social media platforms including Pinterest.
- Must be experienced with Canva.
- Impeccable time management skills and organization.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Graphic design experience or experience creating aesthetically pleasing social media posts.
- Gather, organize, create, and schedule content to be dispersed through the Sober Space, Bad & Booze Free, and Rediscover & Recover social media communities on platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Facebook, and any new/emerging social media platforms
- Write and edit compelling social media copy with the purpose of engaging our online communities in a positive way
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Monitor and participate in social conversations on behalf of the businesses to increase viewer engagement
- Analyze and report on social performance and sentiment
- Intimate understanding of the social media space and emerging trends.
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker with a thirst to drive engagement.
- Good judgment regarding appropriate material for social media.
This position is a remote, independent 1099 contractor position. Compensation is $16.00 at 20 hours per week.